Google Nexus One

My search engine my mobile: May be that's what Google thought when launching the Google Nexus One. Yes Google has entered into mobile market now.

The Nexus One is a smartphone from Google that uses the Android open source mobile operating system. The device is manufactured by Taiwan's HTC Corporation, and became available on January 5, 2010.

Read More here:
http://www.google.com/phone/
http://www.google.com/phone/static/en_US-nexusone_tech_specs.html

Also Read Apple Tablet Its launching on January 27th, 2010.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4i[/url] DS QDos)
Anonymous said…
I'm the sort of hombre who enjoys to try new things. Right now I'm fabricating my personalized photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all alone without the aid of my men. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive that. I came across a very awesome site which explains how to build solar panels and so on. The website explains all the steps needed for solar panel building.

I am not sure about how precise the information given there is. If some experts over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it will be awesome and I would extremely value it, cauze I truly would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/diy-solar-panel-construction-is-it-really-possible]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.

Popular posts from this blog

How does dual SIM mobile work

My First Post

Nokia 7705 Twist