Google-How does it makes money

Google is an industry giant, google makes millions, google is topping everywhere and what not.
Google does not sell anything, everything you use from them is free and top of that they seem to be very active in the open source community.

Hmmmm,, seems a huge contradiction. Well life is like that only and we all love contradictions, Isn’t it. Actually last week I was sitting with some of my relatives and all the techies of my family were sharing their thought on GOOGLE and its power. Suddenly out of no where a question came from a teen “How does google make money?” After some silence I broke the ice and tried to make that teen understand how google makes money. So Click here is all who have similar question marks on their minds. This is really interesting.

Keep questioning, Keep knowing more…… and keep asking me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does dual SIM mobile work

My First Post

Nokia 7705 Twist