Window 7 Mobile

Window 7 mobile.....with this the sleeping giant is back. Breaking all silence finally microsoft comes speaking. There are many features which shows that Microsoft has taken a radical approach to the phone.


Tiles:: The tile function of the screen replaces the icon displays seen on the iPhone and the Android with living breathing tiles. Just picking up the phone you can see what is going on in your world without opening any app. To add I may say that this is sometimes better than push notifications.


Hub Strategy::
The HUB concept works really well. You can have a music hub in the shape of the Zune app. But this app is not restricted to content I have uploaded to, or bought in Zune, but all the music content on my ‘phone. Take the hub strategy across to other content, like business documents and Office becomes the business hub. This strategy gives me the best of both worlds, I can use my preferred app or I can find it in the main hub. Smart.

Games:: So what so special. Consider full on XBOX action on your phone? The graphics look up to it and the game levels, credits and achievements will be recorded against your Live profile.


Though I feel that Window 7 from microsoft is still an amateur but then like all babies this will also grow. I hope this creates even stiffer competition in market

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does dual SIM mobile work

My First Post

Nokia 7705 Twist