Microsoft Home Server


Well Well Well, so we all have heared about the servers. Yes one of those big, powerful machines we have always seen in big AC rooms of our companies. Seems that these can manager it all. Dont know about others but I have always wished one of these in my home also. Seems tall story, huh!! not know...

Welcome to the new "Microsoft Home Server".

Some Gyan about Microsoft Home Server : With Windows Home Server, you can easily back up, access, share, and store all your family's digital media.

Features at a glance:
# Digital memories and media stored and organized in a central location
# Home computers backed up daily, automatically
# Simple restore of lost files or even entire hard drive contents
# Complete access to files from both inside and outside the home
# A secure and personalized website address for sharing photos and home videos
# Easily add storage space and new software capabilities

Click to learn more about Windows Home Server features

Comments

Yanesh Tyagi said…
I am planning to install home network at my home. This will involve:
1. One media server - will serve all digital photographs, family videos, movies, music etc.
2. One file server - will serve and store files of all users.
3. One machine for internet connection. This will not have any access to media server or file server. Also connected to this machine will be my webcam connected to this and always on. So that my little daughter simply uncover the webcam and have video chat with me when I am out.

My laptop, my wife's laptop and my daughter's PC will be connected to this laptop.
Vipin Vij said…
Well yanesh, that sounds really interesting and I guess u r making the ample use of the latest gadgets available. Yaar Plz let me know when ever u install ur home network and let me know your experience. Also let me know if you want more information on this topic.

Popular posts from this blog

How does dual SIM mobile work

My First Post

Nokia 7705 Twist