Agile - SCRUM

AGILE/SCRUM... these words almost resonating everywhere around me, lots of reads, lots of words around. I am going nuts, almost freaks me now :) It's time I dig in my own. I would do a series of multiple posts wherein I would try to cover each and every aspect related to AGILE and Its implementation using SCRUM... To start with: Let me explain what is the Difference between AGILE and SCRUM. Seen people interchangeably using both of these terms when they are not. A good analogy would be the difference between a recipe and a diet. A vegetarian diet is a set of methods and practices based on principles and values. A recipe for Vegetarian Pulaoo would be a framework you can use to implement your Vegetarian diet. This is similar to the relationship between Agile (the diet) and Scrum (the recipe you follow). So the Vegetarian diet plan gives you some basic principles you need to follow to be vegetarian. Keeping those principles in mind you can create countless dishes which are just a way to implement the Vegetarian diet. Hmmm, tickles your taste buds, right. I will try to keep things very short and crispy. The idea is to just help to get started with AGILE and its implementation through SCRUM. In the next part of this series, I would publish more on both the terms. I take you through Roles and Responsibilities of SCRUM, which is the backbone to understand before moving any further.. so keep visiting. Suggestion, questions, need more details: Comment below or mail me: vijvipin@gmail.com Keep learning...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How does dual SIM mobile work

My First Post

Nokia 7705 Twist